Oravița is a city in Caraș Severin County and has 9.303 inhabitants.

Oravița

Polyclinic

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
45,03708 N, 21,71250 E

The building of the former Polyclinic of Oravița was built in 1756. Until nationalization in 1948 was the Baumann family home. The owner, Ferdinand Baumann, was a mason from Vienna and settled in Oravița.

After the nationalization, the building was taken over by the health ministry, hosting the city policlinic. It is currently only used part of the building, the rest is derelict.

Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu Polyclinic, Oravița·, Photo: Ramona Stângu

Share Polyclinic, Oravița·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr