Oradea is the capital city of Bihor County and has 196.367 inhabitants.

Oradea

Ursulina's church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
47,05762 N, 21,93231 E

The Church of the Order of Ursulins, built in 1773, with the financial help of the Oradea canon Szenczy István, received the Gothic appearance during the preaching Györffy László, which raised a stone tower instead of the wooden one, painted the church, raised three altars and the pulpit .

The central character of the painting of the main altar is St. Ana. The stained glass near the pulpit was made in 1888.

The only fresco of the church is seen in the sky ship, depicting the Virgin Mary Ascension. Exterior wall on the left entering a marble plaque is significant Cris water level reached during flooding of August 13, 1851.

The small chapel built in the courtyard of the Early Cluster of Ursulins used during the Communists as a warehouse today is beautifully renovated and became the Chapel of Reconciliation in Ady Endre High School yard.

The Ursulina
The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina
The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina
The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina The Ursulina
The Ursulina

Share The Ursulina's church, Oradea·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr