Ciacova is a locality situated in Timiș county, with a population of 2721 inhabitants.

Ciacova

Ciacova, Orthodox Church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
45,51364 N, 21,12673 E

Until 1899, the Orthodox believers used the Orthodox-Serbian Orthodox Church built between 1768-1771. In 1899 the construction of the new Orthodox church began.

The construction progressed swiftly and after a year, towards the end of 1900, the church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary was provisionally sanctified. The final sanctification took place in the summer of 1907.

The church from the architectural point of view preserved the Baroque style of the nineteenth century. The interior was painted in 1907 by the Serbian painter of Ludo, Octavian Smigelschi. Both the paintings of the iconostasis and the paintings on the vault are in oil.

Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR Orthodox Church, Ciacova , Photo: WR

Hotels in Ciacova

Hotels within a radius of 12km from Ciacova

Share Orthodox Church, Ciacova (E70/DN59 Timisoara-Moravița)·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr