Hoghiz is a locality situated in Brașov county, with a population of 2120 inhabitants.

Hoghiz

Hoghiz, Reformed church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
45,98738 N, 25,30967 E

The Reformed Church of Hoghiz was built by Bethlen Katalin known as Kata (Árva (Orphan)) in 1749. When Bethlen Kata arrived in the locality, they were neither believers nor reformed church, because Catholic believers did not embrace reformed religion, Unitarian. Bethlen Kata had a missionary task. Starting in 1725, on Sundays, jobs were held in Bethlen Castle and during the week in the parish. In 1735, justified by the large number of believers, Bethlen Kata built a wooden church. The assembly continued to grow and believers decided to build a stone church. The works were started in 1748, but the ending was delayed due to the disease of the Countess. It was finished in 1749, along with the priest's house and the teacher's house. The organ of the church was built in 1790 by the master craftsman Johannes Prause.

Contact:

tel. 0040-740-188-495

You can speak in:

Germain, Romanian, Hungarian

Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester Reformed church, Hoghiz , Photo: Aba Sylvester

Share Reformed church, Hoghiz (E60 Sighișoara-Sinaia)·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr