Vlaha is a locality situated in Cluj county, with a population of 971 inhabitants.

Vlaha
Environs

Vlaha, Reformed church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
46,69540 N, 23,45303 E

The reformed church of Vlaha was built in 1821, after the Haller György Grot and Csáki Zsigmond's widow, in 1749, settled the dispute between catholics and reformats in favor of the catholics, definitively assigning them an old church.

The present church was built between 1820-21, with the support of baron Jósika Miklós sen., on a land assigned by Haller János in 1781. The pulpit crown was made in 1829, the first organ in 1833 at the command of gr. Kendeffy Ádám and his wife Bethlen Borbála, and the current by Szeidl Ferenc in 1936.

Contact:

0040-264-374-754

You can speak in:

Romanian, Hungarian, Germain, English

Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR
Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR
Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR Reformed church, Vlaha , Photo: WR

Accommodation possibilities in this area:

Luna de Sus

Luna de Sus

Săvădișla

Săvădișla

Share Reformed church, Vlaha (E60/DN1 Oradea-Cluj)·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr