Tîrgu Mureș is the capital city of Mureș County and has 133.124 inhabitants.

Tîrgu Mureș

Tîrgu Mureș, Görög House

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
46,54688 N, 24,56356 E

The actual Army House, the ancient Greek House was built in the XVII.th century and it was rebuilt at the beginning of the XVIII.th century. The building lived a lot. On the here organized balls were present the important persons of that time. In 1849 here lived the officer of general Bem Petőfi Sándor who went from here to the Champaign. So here was he seen for the last time alive. In 1848-49 here held the city-council its meeting. In 1852 here took a rest the monarch Franz Josef. The Savings-Bank moved here in 1868 and after the nationalization the Army House.

Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Görög House, Târgu Mureș·, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc

Hotels in Târgu Mureș

Share Görög House, Târgu Mureș·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr