Tîrgu Mureș is the capital city of Mureș County and has 133.124 inhabitants.

Tîrgu Mureș

Tîrgu Mureș, Little Reformed Church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
46,53970 N, 24,56685 E

In the XVII.th century the Sásvári family donated a land to the reformed church in order to build a spital on it. There the reformed church built a little wooden church and a belfry as well.

The spital functioned having very strict rules: it accepted only reformed devoted persons, it didn't accept disputes and stays out all night, it was obligatory the daily worship and the housework but it was accepted the mump. The spital that brought secure roof closed down in 1788 as the building got into the city's hand who plead lack of money. The Reformed Church built between 1815-1830 in place of the wooden church a new church, a parish and a school for boys and girls

Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc Little Reformed Church, Photo: Gyerkó Ferenc

Open hours

MO-Fr 9.00-14.00

Tu and We 18.00-20.00

Contact:

0040-265-261-847

You can speak in:

English, Romanian, Hungarian, Germain

Hotels in Târgu Mureș

Hotels within a radius of 12km from Târgu Mureș

Share Little Reformed Church, Târgu Mureș·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr