Sighișoara is a city in Mureș County and has 25.6050 inhabitants.

Sighișoara

Sighișoara, Lazar's Church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
46,22511 N, 24,78950 E

Church of Sighisoara Siechhof former district was probably built in the sixteenth century. Located in the lower city, outside the wall of defense Târnavei bank, was part of a complex of school, home and hospital teacher for lepers, which is why he was known as the Church of Lepers. Patients did not have access to the church, Catholic priests officiated for them from outside the pulpit, located on the west side. The pulpit was used until 1684. The late nineteenth century, with the construction of the railway, the hospital was demolished.

Door pulpit was built, was built choir and the church became Lutheran. The organ was built in 1865 by Samuel Friedrich Binder. Now the church is used by the Greek-Catholic.

Contact:

Tel. 0040-265-774-695, 0744-652-431

You can speak with us in:

English, Romanian, French

Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar Lazar

Hotels in Sighișoara

Hotels within a radius of 12km from Sighișoara

Share Lazar's Church, Sighișoara·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr