Almașu is a locality situated in Sălaj county, with a population of 993 inhabitants.

Almașu
Environs

Almașu, Reformed church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
46,94618 N, 23,13114 E

The old benedict church was destroyed by tartars invasion. One sculpted stone, the window's windowsill is kept since then, subsequent it was transformed in tomb stone, and now it can be seen among the other stones in the church. In Middle Ages the catholic population of Almașu had a church, but with protestant current intensification they became reformed. Their church was destroyed by the Turkish in XVII century. The actual church was built in XVIII century. The organ built in 1902 by the Csintalan Gyula from Cluj. The church tower shelters 2 bells. The biggest one was made in 1956, because the original one was taken away during the Second World War.

Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR Reformed church, Almașu , Photo: WR

Contact:

0040-260-626-663

You can speak with us in:

English, Romanian, Hungarian

The pages of the Salaj county sightseeing were made with the aid of the Salaj County Department of Culture and National Heritage. Thanks.

This page was made with the support of the

National Cultural Fund Administration in an online editorial project.

Hotels within a radius of 12km from Almașu

Share Reformed church, Almașu (DN1g Tihău-Huedin)·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr